FFP2 Face Mask 5 layers Protective Disposable KN95 Face Mask | KENJOY
KENJOY FFP2 face masks meet the EN149 standard which requires a bacterial filtration efficiency (EFB):> = 99% of bacteria of 3µm and above & a particle filtration efficiency (PPE)> = 95% are used to filter 94% of airborne particles. The total leak rate must be less than or equal to 11%.
|Item:||Disposable earloop KN95 FFP2 Face Mask|
|Type:||Disposable Protective Mask|
5 ply (100% new material)
1st ply: spun-bond PP
2nd ply: melt-blown PP (filter)
3rd ply: melt-blown PP (filter)
4rd ply: ES Hot Air Cotton
5rd ply: spun-bond PP
|Function||Anti Pollution,Dust,Pm2.5,Smog,Fog Etc|
|Packing||30 pcs/box, 20 boxes/ctn, 600 pcs/ctn, or packing according to your requirement|
|Delivery||About 3-15 days after deposit got and all details confirmed|
|Feature||Anti-bacterial, sterile, breathable, eco friendly|
|Lead time||About 3-7Days|
1. Made of 5 layers of non-woven fabric, fusion blown, moisture resistant, non-toxic, non-irritant, Elastics & Adaptable nose clip
2. Prevent particles from entering the body, Breathable non-woven fabric prevents dust, pollen, etc.
3. High-quality non-woven breathable fabric, Fits closer to the face for comfort & protection
4. CE Marked, Certified to EN 149:2001 and A1:2009
5. Recommended Medical PPE for primary/outpatient/community and social care settings.
CHINA Made Masks
Kenjoy is a LEADING SUPPLIER in the disposable mask field, established in Fujian, China. We have started the masks production since March of 2020 with over 20 mask production lines, and we also have own 5 meltblown production lines to control mask quality.
We have 30 fully Automatic FFP2/FFP3 Mask /Medical Mask Production Line with a total daily output of up to 2 million pieces.
Our masks are mainly exported to Europe market and Asia market, since we have passed EN14683 type IIR standard and EN149 2100 standard with CE certificate.
Where are these masks manufactured, please?
Please be advised these are manufactured in China.
Are these masks individually sealed in a package of their own ?
How to use
1. Wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or rub your hands together thoroughly with alcohol-based hand sanitiser before putting on a mask.
2. Remove a folded FFP2 mask from the box and make sure there are no obvious tears or holes in it. Open the mask with the inside facing you.
3. Position the FFP2 face mask to the face, with the nose strip at the top. .
4. Hold the particle filtering half mask in position over the nose and mouth and fasten the other end of the retaining clip to the other side of the mask.
5. Adjust to a comfortable position and make the mask fit the face.
6. Bend the nose clip to make a tight seal around the nose.
7. Once in position, ensure the mask is adjusted to completely cover the nose and mouth.
8. Use both hands to mold or pinch the stiff edge to the shape of your nose.
9. Clean your hands again with soap and water or hand sanitiser before touching the mask.
How to remove a FFP2 NR face mask:
1. Wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water before removing a mask.
2. Avoid touching the front of the mask. Only touch the ear loops.
3. Hold both of the ear loops and gently lift and remove the mask from your face.
4. Dispose of the mask in the bin.
5. Wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or rub your hands together thoroughly with alcohol-based hand sanitiser once your mask is removed.