Cast Padding Splint Rolls Supplies Orthopedic | KENJOY
Orthopedic Cast Padding is made of 100% cotton or cotton with viscose & polyester material. With orthopedic cast padding, it’s possible to increase comfort and reduce skin irritation after a patient’s casting. Our orthopedic cast padding options are designed to layer over the stockinette and under the cast material. This method of layering provides sufficient cushion and protection.
Cast Padding is a synthetic, Dacron polyester material designed to provide the user comfort against the harsh, rough material of a synthetic or plaster cast or splint. The padding is also designed to wick away moisture from the user's skin, keeping their skin dry and cool and helping to eliminate the need for the user to scratch an uncomfortable itch within the cast. The self-adhering padding will stick to the cast or splint to ensure that it will not move, slip, or bundle up within the cast, possibly resulting in the need for the cast to be removed and then reapplied.
|Material||Polyester/Cotton/Viscose Non-woven Fabric customized|
|Size||Width:5-10cm; Length:360-500cm customized|
|Package||Individually Packed in Cellophane|
1. Clean, soft, absorbent fiber
2. Needle punch, nonwoven
3. Provides protection and patient comfort, while helping reduce water retention for a drier cast
4. Strong and durable padding is easy to tear
5. Conforms easily to body contours
6. Porous to allow the skin to breathe
7. Available in a variety of widths to meet your casting needs
1. Soft to the skin, no irritation.
2. Fiber is fluffy enough to protect skin from heat and keep skin clean.
3. Good elasticity, no easy to break.
4. Easy to operate, comfortable.
5. Breathable, environment friendly.
How to use:
Before using plaster of Paris bandage or casting tape, use a pad firstly. Wrapping with circle and overlap method. Tightness should be suitable and comfortable.